bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

dan AKU tidak menciptakan jin dan manusia melainkan supaya mereka beribadah kepadaKU.(Adz-Dzaariyaat 51:56)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm hiding deep inside

hidup matiku hanya kerana Dia-jupetra


Can no one see this smile I'm faking,

 See how, inside, I'm constantly shaking? 

These people all claim they know me well, 

Yet no one can see through my crumbling shell? "I'm fine", I whisper, 

my sadness unknown, They leave me to deal with this anguish alone.

 I've hidden behind this wall most of my life, I've managed so far, I've dealt with my strife.

 Watching as, slowly, my blood leaks away, It helps to keep life's true horrors at bay. 

I pull down my sleeve to cover my hurt, For approaching footsteps, I'm on the alert. 

I guess my pretense is just all too real, No one has to know of the pain that I feel. The real me inside, where no one can see, 

I can fool everyone else, why can't I fool me?




No comments:

Post a Comment